Nickel Alloy Strip
Nickel based alloys are used in those applications that require enhanced properties when compared to stainless steel. As a superior product to stainless, these alloys are reserved for the most demanding of environments from extremely high temperatures to the most corrosive of atmospheres. Avocet are proud to be UK agents for Ulbrich Stainless Steels and Special Metals Inc. Ulbrich are based in New Haven Connecticut USA and specialise in producing precision strip from stainless steels, nickel alloys and titanium alloys. Their motto “we deliver precision” says it all. They have the equipment, knowledge, imagination and technology to allow them to deliver on the most demanding specifications.
For the past five years we have gained a highly enviable reputation for our knowledge in these areas and are now one of the leading UK suppliers of nickel based alloy strip, all produced to customer specification and so understanding our customers requirements is central to our philosophy.
We have helped customers by:
- Reducing their inventory by producing small quantity orders to customer specification
- Adhering to difficult to specifications first time around
- Holding extremely tight tolerances on thickness and surface finish to achieve a consistent and reliable product.
- Supplying small quantities from stock quickly and efficiently
The following registered trademarks are recognised:
- Trademark of Special Metals group of companies
- Trademark of Haynes International, Inc
- Trademark of United Technologies Corporation
We can accommodate large quantities from multiple tonnes right down to a few kg from stock.